Training CoordinatorReq # JR - 023137 Location Croydon, England, United Kingdom Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our high performing team, based out of our Baxter Croydon Compounding site. The role will be responsible for completing training activities associated with Compounding, Customer Service, Warehousing and Quality activities provided through On-The-Job Training (OJT) and Instructor Led Training (ILT) packages. Required to offer practical support to newly qualified compounding staff. Required to complete documentation actions by utilising the BAXU training system and provide collaborative assistance for the creation and updating of training materials.
The shift will be working between 07:00-15:00, 10:00-18:00 and 14:30-23:00, Monday to Friday on a week by week rotation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform training and training support activities while ensuring full compliance with unit SOP’s and training materials and maintaining excellent aseptic practices/behaviours within the cleanroom and associated areas environment.
- Complete documentation (hardcopy or electronic) associated with training activities, BAXU,Support NCR / CAPA actions associated with training.
- Resource planning, OJT / ILT development / revision and perform other duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Secondary School Equivalent Grade A - C Math’s and English
- Aseptic technique knowledge
- In depth familiarity of antibiotics, TPN, narcotics and chemotherapy compounding principles
- Understanding of cleanroom requirements, behaviors and activities
- Biological Safety Cabinet (BSC) / Isolator Technology / Laminar Flow (LAF) cabinet knowledge
- Microbiology knowledge
- GMP knowledge
- Knowledge of On-The-Job Training (OJT) systems or other competency-based training system
- Training experience
- Pharmacy experience
- Hospital and/or retail pharmacy experience
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing or related industry experience
- Cleanroom experience
- Post-secondary diploma or equivalent in Training or relevant field
- Country specific apprenticeship
- Successful completion of the PEBC evaluation exam or graduation from a CCAPP Accredited Pharmacy Technician Education Program
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.