Production Technician (12 Month FTC)Req # JR - 057656 Location Croydon, England, United Kingdom Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 01/12/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We are looking for a Production Technician to cover maternity leave initially for a 12 month fixed term contract, with the scope to go permeant for the right candidate.
To help with all day-to-day tasks of preparation and inspection of compounded medicine. The ideal candidate will have very good attention to detail and will be keen to start a career in the pharmaceutical industry, full training will be provided.
This is a full-time, twelve month fixed-term position for the Baxter Croydon site. The shifts will be rotated between 07:00-15:00, 10:00-18:00 and 15:00-23:00, Monday to Friday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To assemble raw materials and /ingredients for compounding sterile products and produce documentation for compounding sterile products
- To assist in the preparation of sterile products, their labelling, packaging and dispatch
- To replenish stock and rotate stock
- To perform visual inspection of finished products
- Ensure a high quality of service to the customer and adhere to Health and Safety requirements and company procedures
- To participate in the cleaning and preparation of equipment and supplies ready for the compounding of sterile products in the aseptic unit in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Ensure adequate and appropriate stocks of equipment and supplies
- GCSE or equivalent English & Mathematics
- Good oral/written communication
- High attention to detail
What are some of the benefits of working at Baxter?
- Competitive total compensation package
- Professional development opportunities
- High importance placed on work life balance
- Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
United Kingdom Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now