Sr. RecruiterReq # JR - 026481 Location Cleveland, Mississippi, United States Alternate Location : AL0007 - Opelika - Gambro Job Category Human Resources Date posted 09/01/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
As a Recruiter at Baxter, you are responsible for delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle in individual assignments and larger scale recruitment projects. You will take a lead role in helping drive quality outcomes through partnering closely with your hiring managers, other members of Talent Acquisition and your HR Business Partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of hiring projects.
You are accountable for managing the hiring and selection process including quality candidate sourcing that meet the needs of your Hiring Manager, the role and Baxter. You will have a strong focus on direct sourcing and will understand how to effectively leverage the employer brand and understanding of the opportunity to screen and attract top talent. Your focus will be to deliver a positive and professional hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Lead recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Manager to create impactful advertising, driving engagement across social media, talent identification and headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
- Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage and communicate with internal and external talent
- Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and adjusting your approach to manage a variety of situations
- Leveraging your recruiting expertise, capable of effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
- Understand and accurately representing Baxter’s total compensation philosophy when managing offer negotiations
- Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices
- Accountable for correctly managing and updating requisitions through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
- Identify and escalate risk or compliance issues
- Collaborate with the business to understand critical and repeatable roles to inform talent pipelining strategy
- Attend marketing or industry events, community networking as required
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain and enhance your knowledge of Baxter to ensure you are continuously evolving your business understanding and knowledge
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity of your business areas to support meaningful conversation around volumes, performance and forecasting
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4-6 years working in Talent Acquisition
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous experience in 360 recruiting
- Proven capability in effectively managing concurrent hiring, priorities and stakeholders at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle, without impacting delivery quality and timelines
- Proven ability in building strong relationships and grow to be an advisor to your stakeholders for the purposes of improving future hiring outcomes
- Experience conducting behavioral based interviews for a variety of roles and successful use of assessment methodologies to facilitate ‘right first time’ hiring
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven experience in business partnering, ideally within an in-house environment
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge in using recruiting technologies (ATS and CRMs) and direct sourcing tools and techniques
- Previous experience working in a transformative environment with an ability to deal effectively with multiple, potentially conflicting priorities and ambiguity
- Able to accommodate occasional travel to meet the needs stakeholders and candidate
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.