Production Technician IIReq # JR - 026694 Location Cleveland, Mississippi, United States Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 09/14/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Perform documentation as required and follow GDP procedures
- Ensure all department procedures are understood and followed
- Operate, perform machine adjustment and maintain all equipment to meet quality and safety regulations
- Set-up and process the preform molding machine to the optimum conditions, and make sure the machine is operating under validated parameters
- Assist maintenance personnel in minor troubleshooting
- Ensure that PMs are performed routinely on the preform molding machine
- Thorough knowledge of departmental SOPs, Specs, GMPs, and GDPs
- Assist in machine change-overs
- Ability to perform special projects and assignments
- Participation on Process Management Teams
- Demonstrate leadership qualities to motivate and promote team environment to lead projects for continuous improvements
- Conduct GMP audits to ensure the Department “Audit Ready” at all the time
- Monitor production to schedule and direct labor efficiency
- Must be able to initiate and review all production documentation for completion and correctness
- Communicate effectively with department personnel and also with all the support groups
- Participate in all training programs
- Must have working knowledge of AS400 to report production, downtime and scrap
- Must have knowledge of both plant and departmental environmental health and safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly
- Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management
- Lead the daily Tier I meetings in absence of Supervisor
- Lead shift and report shift performance in the absence of Supervisor
- Enter scrap and production in PRMS
- Complete communication pass down sheets from shift to shift
- Complete all required Paulson and/or equivalent Training
- Help manage validations with new processes
- Assist Quality with Fence training and Quality checks
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.