Maintenance Mechanic IReq # JR - 042195 Location Cleveland, Mississippi, United States Job Category Maintenance Date posted 06/06/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Repair roof
- Computer Maintenance System (PM’s)
- Repair walls/ceilings/Door/rollup doors
- Replace ceiling tile and light bulbs
- Install and replace light fixtures (110VAC and 480 VAC)
- Repair emergency light system, emergency door, interlocking doors, etc.
- Rail repair
- Cafeteria Equipment repair
- Fire system repair in maintenance
- Communication wiring installation and maintenance
- Camera system installation and maintenance
- Warehouse fans
- Sanitary/process sewer repairs and maintenance
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Assist in waste water treatment repairs/maintenance
- Transfer pumps
- Station pumps
- Oxidations ditch Rotors
- Assist in pest control system maintenance/repair
- light traps
- bait box
- Air curtains
- Interlocking doors
- Steam system repair/maintenance
- Potable water system repair/maintenance
- Distilled water system repair/maintenance
- Air Compressor Checks
- Electrical system repair/maintenance – wiring breakers/Substations (110VAC and 480VAC)
- Process Air/Plant Air repair/maintenance
- Chilled water piping and pumping repair/maintenance
- Chiller repair/maintenance (30 ton to 1000 ton units)
- Air Handler repair/maintenance
- Refrigerant system repair/maintenance (DX units, Industrial coolers, freezers, incubators, molding chilling units)
- Exhaust systems
- Cooling Towers (200 ton to 2000 ton)
- Instrumentation and controls
- Cooling water piping and pumping repair/maintenance
- Filter Replacement
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum 3 Years General Maintenance Experience
- Experience in Pipe Fitting and Welding
- Ability to Perform Industrial Maintenance
- Ability to Perform Basic Electrical Skills
- Ability to use electrical test equipment (Voltmeter ,etc.)
- Ability to size fuses, circuit breakers, overloads, transformers
- Ability to Read and Interpret electrical schematics
- Ability to Install and Troubleshoot Motor Control Circuits, Relay Logic, PLC’s
- Ability to Maintain and Troubleshoot Air Conditioning and Heating Systems
- Visual Acuity and Audiometric Testing Required per Baxter Procedure
- Ability to Lift up to 50 LBS., push/pull up to 30 LBS.
- Ability to Bend, Stoop, Climb Ladders and reach Above the Shoulders
- Meet Confined Space Requirements
- Ability to Work in Hot/Cold Temperatures
- Ability to Work at Heights
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.