Documentation CoordinatorReq # JR - 024958 Location Cleveland, Mississippi, United States Additional Locations 40 Job Category Quality Control Date posted 07/30/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Perform final review and determine acceptability of documentation concerning Molding subassembly production by using SOPs, Specification, and Master Documentation Manuals (MDMs).
- Must follow strict guidelines per Specifications, SOPs and MDMs.
- Must be an expert at Good Documentation Practices.
- Must plan own workload reviewing documents by priority.
- Perform final review of paperwork for completeness and assurance that subassembly parts are manufactured within limits per specifications/SOPs.
- Perform final review of Mold start-up packages.
- Perform final review of Molding Daily Quality and Production Records.
- Perform final review of applicable cleaning records.
- Perform final review of equipment and temperature verification records.
- Must ensure correct signatures are present before deeming the document acceptable.
- Must file Molding run folders and maintain files such that documents are readily available for area of responsibility.
- Must ensure that documents removed from the area are corrected and returned in a timely manner.
- Review paperwork in a timely manner.
- Resolve issues with supervisor to assure acceptability of product.
- Interact with peers, Manufacturing, and Quality Management at all levels.
- Must have knowledge of both plant and department Environmental Health and Safety regulations and comply with said regulations accordingly.
- Must perform all other duties and responsibilities as determined by supervision/management.
- Ability to organize workload and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to make GDP decisions.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be flexible.
- Must be able to work with speed.
- Must meet deadlines.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Ability to lift above the shoulder up to 10 pounds
- Ability to bend/stoop/kneel
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to reach above the shoulder
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Note: Alternate work schedule may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.