Rep, Customer ServiceReq # JR - 070500 Location Beijing, Beijing Municipality, China Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 05/18/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
· Answering incoming calls of serviced products, help customers to solve operational questions and system setup according to the handbooks, ensure to solve customer requirements timely and help to effectively decrease depot and field repair request if there’s no failure with hardware;
· Log all service requests received into GSP in a timely and properly way;
· Assign the reported problems related to hardware to appropriate technicians as required;
· Support HomeChoice / Claria operational training for sales/Mkt , or even external customer nurses
· Reset Claria Sharesource account password for patient’s
· Report AE cases to comply with Baxter requirements;
· Identifies customer’s real requirements and provides a high level of professional customer service to increase customer satisfaction to Baxter.
· Updates customer service handbooks if need to ensure they could be appropriate.
· Customer Support running in 24X7 model by 3 shifts work. There is night shift work around needed
· College above and at least 2 years’ customer service working experience;
· Working experience in hospital as a nurse is preferred；
· Adapt shift work；
· Good collaborative and communication skill to ensure inner-functional or cross- functional cooperation.
· Patient, Pro-active and teamwork;
· Good skills in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.) and other useful office applications
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
China Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now