Eng, Field ServiceReq # JR - 036732 Location Chengdu, Sichuan, China Job Category Technical Services Date posted 03/15/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems;
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up;
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business;
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipments upgrades that will meet customer needs;
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction;
- Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
- University degree or above, preferred from health care related majors;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in medical device industry; experience in clinical experience or Critical Care field is preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, customer oriented;
- Good communication and team work;
- Willing to travel frequently.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.