Supply Chain Sr. AnalystReq # JR - 023569 Location Calamba City, Calabarzon, Philippines Additional Locations 48 Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 07/14/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- This position is responsible for meeting customer service goals while maintaining target inventory levels at the lowest possible cost across the network.
- Support commercial needs by driving for a consensus demand forecast, developing and executing purchase plans for designated markets and manage supply-demand imbalances.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives that optimize service levels (distributors and stakeholder), maximize demand forecast accuracy, and support dynamic changes in market conditions and supply.
- Responsible for daily task operations, customer service, custom clearance and monitor distributor performance and inventory monitoring
- The incumbent will possess strong communication and people-influencing skills in support of strategic initiatives both within the supply chain organization and across the business units.
- Lead monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) with Commercial to generate consensus forecast for replenishment planning. Results in a plan which is used to align of production/business and finance plans.
- Analyze past sales trends and sales forecast from markets and understand key drivers for demand changes (question and validate).
- Make fact-based recommendations to Commercial to drive for better forecast accuracy.
- Define, drive, improve and execute demand forecast accuracy improvement plan and deployments
- Define planning parameters in consultation with market and supplying site
- Execute replenishment planning within predefined planning parameters
- Mitigate and proactively communicate supply issues to market
- Provide information and resolutions in response to queries and complaints escalated by market supply chain.
- Participate in tier meetings between market / site / regional planning.
Purchase Order Management
- Responsible for finished goods PO management including negotiation and delivery follow-up
- Ensure PO is issued within lead time and supplier ship per commit.
- Perform regular housekeeping in JDE to purge invalid POs.
- Select cost effective and efficient transportation routing and mode
- Analysis freight cost (vs budget, vs forecast).
- Follow up shipment and handle import/export customs clearance.
- Master and harness the key capabilities of Rapid Response to execute replenishment planning timely and effectively.
- Define target safety stock for different item class level in alignment with regional stocking policy and market requirement
- Manage inventory at market level considering months of supply and shelf life requirement.
- Avoid financial loss by minimizing SLOB exposure and inventory holding cost
- Responsible for coordination of stock count; damage goods, short expired goods and obsolete goods management
- Support new product launch, source change, regulatory filing, tender, code deletion, EOL activities by working closely with market, franchise and site to ensure supply.
- Take action on key reports which include backorders, service levels, inventory deep dive as well as tier issue trackers to minimize service and cost impact.
- Track IPL (Import Permit License) and custom form with forwarders for submission to RA
- Work closely with appointed Forwarders on Custom Clearance and ensuring timely shipment arrival to distributor’s warehouse for redressing.
- Monitor redressing materials (labels & packaging) safety level.
- Perform replenishment to Distributor inventory via invoicing to maintain optimum inventory level.
- Work closely with distributors to ensure goods received and receipt to saleable status in distributors’ system based on targeted KPI.
- Responsible for inventory transactions in system ie inventory receipt/ transfer/ return /charge out of machines, spare parts and disposable.
- Work closely with distributors, forwarders and QA on SV and documentations if shipment receives damaged or missing.
- Keep track on stock returns to plant and damaged shipments received and; file timely claims on damaged shipments to global insurer.
- Responsible for traveling patient arrangement and billing transactions.
- Work closely with other functions team on daily operation tasks.
HWT - Hardware Tracking
- Responsible on HWT transactions on company Fixed Assets.
- To coordinate between Commercial, TS and Finance and ensure accurate record maintain in HWT.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Verify Distributors, 3rdparty supplier, Forwarders and others debit note/credit note related to supply chain activities.
- Any other duties or ad hoc reports requested from time to time.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.