Sr Specialist , Devops/AWSReq # JR - 018385 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka Job Category Information Technology Date posted 09/25/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care
- Design and develop cloud native applications and microservices.
- Implement continuous integration and deployment automation in public and hybrid cloud environments.
- Establish and enhance architectural patterns & pipeline processes.
- Select and drive appropriate methods for the software development lifecycle.
- Resolve issues during pre-production, production, and post-release support.
- Strong educational background with BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- 6+ years of Product Engineering or Digital Product experience building world class, public facing web applications
- Experience building SOAP, RPC and RESTful Service architectures (Java and Spring preferred)
- Experience deploying solutions that leverage polyglot persistence
- Experience with DevOps, in particular within an AWS environment.
- Practical knowledge of cloud and hybrid cloud deployment architectures
- Experience documenting, implementing and testing non-functional requirements
- AWS and LINUX Certification(s) preferred.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Chef preferable
- Experience with Agile Development and Scrum methodologies
- Team player who loves getting involved in all parts of the development process, collaborating in a cross-functional team.
- Must embrace challenges and drive for repeatable/sustainable solutions.
- Expert knowledge of software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills, including both written and verbal.
- Commitment to quality, accuracy, and reliability of services provided.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly achieve a working acumen of new technologies. Desire to grow and develop new skillsets.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.