Specialist, ITReq # JR - 037539 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Gather, understand and document business objectives, specifications, and requirements on small sized projects based on a solid understanding of business requirements. Analyze business needs, document requirements, build test scenarios and complete testing. Manage project tasks and provide regular status. Become a SME of applications and provide end-user support for applications
- Work Experience across HR Applications, including Workday HCM and Kronos Workforce Central Suite
- Hands on experience with Kronos Workforce Integration Manager, and Clock Installations.
- Hands on experience with Time and Attendance, Accruals, Access Profiles and Schedules.
- Experience in troubleshooting Devices/ Device Manager issues and in in resolving issues with Person Import and payroll extract interface.
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies.
- Define, design and document business and integration flows/processes.
- Develop test scenarios/scripts and execute testing, obtaining objective evidence that meets each test.
- Work with 3rd party, HRIT and/or business partner when issues are found; manage issues to closure.
- Manage system enhancements/releases.
- Manage support of multiple HR applications i.e. Workday HCM and Kronos Workforce Central to ensure timely closure of incidents/tickets.
- Put together work plans, track project work. Independently manage own work.
- Communicate status, solutions, and concerns. Disseminate information in a timely manner within the team.
Experiences & Attributes
- 3-5 years of experience with Workday HCM and Kronos Workforce Central Suite
- Knowledge of HR functions and business process (HCM, Time and Attendance, Payroll)
- Experience with SAP Fieldglass is Preferred
- Experience related to Software as Service (SaaS)
- Experience with ITSM Process
- Experience with ticket tool system (Service Now or Jira) is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering etc.
- Solid communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail
- Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills. Must be detailed oriented and able to work in a team setting
- Must be able to work with others in different time zones
- Willingness to learn new skills
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.