Specialist, Identity and Access ManagementReq # JR - 051905 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 12/08/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-centre dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care
Baxter Global IT Bangalore
Baxter Global IT in Bangalore is setup to deliver Baxter’s global enterprise IT needs. We develop and deploy enterprise wide IT solutions that support critical operations from HR to Manufacturing, Finance, Quality Compliance, Legal and other functions within the organization.
Job Title – Specialist, IT (Identity Access Management)
Location – Whitefield, Bangalore
Subject matter expert in the design, development and implementation of identity and access management (IAM) solutions to support critical systems, products, and business programs. Responsible for information security processes & controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal and health information, as well as corporate data. Hands-on, active member of the team, helping to drive business and security objectives forward.
- Taking the lead on the execution of enterprise-wide identity and access management strategy, design and implementation of authentication, authorization, and administration capabilities of end-user and privileged accounts (admin, service etc.) in products, systems and infrastructure in the enterprise and cloud.
- Leading the automation and implementation (including writing codes & scripts) of account provisioning, access review, sign-on, multi-factor authentication capabilities with identity protocols (SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect, OAuth, SCIM, API etc.) to support identity federation and robust access control models (RBAC, ABAC).
- Define, review and onboarding of group/role, access policies (least privilege, step-up MFA with conditions) across multiple platforms, including but not limited to AWS, SailPoint, Thycotic, Active Directory etc...
- Subject matter expert on security design and solution development in various security technologies (IAM, Encryption, SailPoint, Certificate Manager, Security Compliance tool etc.)
- Experience with AWS Cloud Security, Red Hat Enterprise Linux operating system, AMI, scripting experience - preferably with PowerShell, Perl and Python.
- Critical SOX application onboarding and integration with SailPoint to provide efficiency in Access governance and provisioning.
- Support the access governance and periodic access review & recertification of privileged accounts (admin, service) in management portal, operating systems and databases in AWS, Azure and on-Prem
- Lead and/or participate in the evaluation and testing of new & emerging (disruptive) security technology (e.g. blockchain) both “on paper” and technical “proof of concept”.
- Perform security assessment for the other tasks as assigned.
- Architectural review of the application tools as per the Baxter standards and deployment of the same in Dev, Test and Prod environments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher, and/or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of software development and coding experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, .NET, PowerShell, SQL, XML, JSON. Experience with various open source software and development tools.
- Experience in automating & implementing identity & security solutions for cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure), SaaS deployment (Office 365, SailPoint, Salesforce, Workday) and on-premise IT landscapes. DevSecOps experience is a plus
- Additional experience with AWS IAM, KMS & security, identity, & compliance services, and Thycotic secret server is preferred.
- Subject matter expert on enterprise web & mobile application technologies, security and identity services and solution architecture.
- Knowledge of typical enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management and task prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with developer community, technical staff, vendors, project stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally supporting various integration and implementation projects.
- Experience working in large, complex, global environment, healthcare industry and regulatory controls such as HIPAA, GDPR, FDA, GxP, SOX is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical matters clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- Familiar with enterprise IT processes for asset, configuration, change, incident and problem management
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience working with IT and Security leadership to articulate security and or compliance strategies and plans
- Familiar with the normal operation of common network communication protocols, authentication processes and logging capabilities of modern platforms to identify and resolve security events
- Certification in AWS cloud is preferred
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity)
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Prestige Shantiniketan Campus,Whitefield
Bangalore- 560 048
India Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now