Spec, ITReq # JR - 032388 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka Job Category Information Technology Date posted 01/07/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapiesare foundin almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Forover 85years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other.This iswhere you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Provide technical leadership in configuring, customizing and deploying LabVantage LIMS implementation/developments/changes/enhancements.
- Adhere to and demonstrate commitment towards the implementation as part of development team.
- Must have worked in at least 2 end-to-end LIMS implementation or upgrade projects
- Provide technical expertise in delivering/supporting solutions for complex business requirements. Work effectively on independent projects, and in cooperation with a variety of customers/ technical professionals to prioritize tasks and resolve complex problems.
- Analyze requirements to recommend approaches for building/implementing Labvantage LIMS functionalities for large and medium projects and small scope changes
- Utilize technologies, including Java, to provide solutions extending the capabilities of Labvantage LIMS
- Utilize LIMS tools/configuration options to create and update functionalities to meet requirements
- Identify and implement process improvements for development and maintenance of LIMS
- Create and maintain system documentation
- Provide high level of technical support, as needed, and perform root cause analysis for problems experienced within area of functional responsibility
- Experience: 8+ years
- LIMS development and configuration skills
- Solid understanding of Build/ Deployment Process
- Should be aware of the GxPs. Computer System Validation processes and other regulatory requirements of a lab.
- Strong experience of Labvantage LIMS version 8 and above
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, under minimal direct supervision
- Advanced technical knowledge of Java modules and frameworks including web services, hibernate, and JMS
- Experience in all stages of systems development and support
- Experience with Jasper Reports is a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of quality processes, including CAPA, Change Control, Computer System Validation,21CFR, FDA/EMEA regulations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.