Spec, IT Quality and ComplianceReq # JR - 022703 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/18/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Have experience testing Web applications as well as interface testing
- automation testing using QTP/UFT/Selenium/Appium
- creating excel macros
- Identify interdependencies of system changes and analyze the impact through different means such as scheduling the test environments, providing visibility to the QA systems, etc.
- Coordinate with Business and Technical teams to understand the business flows/ requirements and create scenarios
- Defect tracking , reports and metrics
- Assist in design and development of test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Assist in the execution of manual and automated tests (when implemented).
- Execute and maintain the regression test suite.
Experience in ALM, QTPExperience creating excel macrosCreate or modify automation frameworkAbility to write SQL to generate source and target dataUnderstanding of Integration layers, especially around publish/subscribe integration methodologiesGood manual testing skillsWell versed in software development and testing life cycleExperience in Agile ProjectsAnalytically & issue troubleshooting experience
Soft Skills: Good Communication (proactive communication with diversified teams.), good cognitive skills, logical thinking, committed to work, team player.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.