ServiceNow Business AnalystReq # JR - 037663 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 04/08/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
ServiceNow Business Analyst
The ServiceNow Business Analyst is responsible for gathering IT and business stakeholder requirements related to ServiceNow and partnering with the ServiceNow Application Architect and development team to transform the requirements into a viable solution. The ServiceNow Business Analyst will focus primarily on ServiceNow Catalog Items (70%) but will also be engaged in other ServiceNow initiatives (30%).
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to gather requirements for new and modified Request Catalog Items
- During requirements sessions, provide recommendations to streamline and optimize processes and align with the overall Catalog framework
- Document full requirements, including form layout, fields, and workflows
- Partner with the ServiceNow Application Architect and development team to determine the best technical solution to address the requirements
- Perform testing in pre-Prod environments to ensure that the documented requirements are met. Defines test cases and acceptance criteria.
- Manage incoming requests for new Catalog Items, updates to Catalog Items, and ServiceNow enhancements. Keeps stakeholders informed on request status and timelines.
- Assist with the development and delivery of end user training
- Define and implement a continuous improvement life cycle to ensure that catalog items are reviewed and optimized
- Perform business analyst activities related to the continued growth of the ServiceNow platform at Baxter, including the deployment of additional modules and functionality.
- Assists with platform upgrade efforts, including testing
- At least 3 years in a business analyst role
- At least 2 years experience with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of ITSM processes, including Request Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Experience working in a global setting
- Project management / project leadership experience a plus
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma principles a plus
- Knowledge of process automation concepts a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Behavior Required:
- Proven ability to successfully work in a matrix team environment that presents significant change and tight timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills at all levels in the organization (from individual contributor to executive level)
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- ITIL Foundation (or higher) certification is highly desired
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.