Recruiter(Bangalore)Req # JR - 036118 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Human Resources Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Lead recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Manager to create impactful advertising, driving engagement across social media, talent identification and headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
- Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage and communicate with internal and external talent
- Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and adjusting your approach to manage a variety of situations
- Leveraging your recruiting expertise, capable of effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
- Understand and accurately representing Baxter’s total compensation philosophy when managing offer negotiations
- Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices
- Accountable for correctly managing and updating requisitions through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
- Identify and escalate risk or compliance issues
- Collaborate with the business to understand critical and repeatable roles to inform talent pipelining strategy
- Attend marketing or industry events, community networking as required
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain and enhance your knowledge of Baxter to ensure you are continuously evolving your business understanding and knowledge
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity of your business areas to support meaningful conversation around volumes, performance and forecasting
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.