Project ManagerReq # JR - 023000 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Responsible for developing products that customers love and also provide creative solutions associated with the design, development, and sustaining engineering for our new and existing software product portfolio. The successful candidate will possess solid “hands-on” technical abilities, an excitement and energy for product development, and a passion for their work and the impact it has on meeting the needs of patients.
- Facilitate scrum events (backlog grooming, stand-ups, retrospectives, etc.).
- Acts as scrum master for one or more scrum teams.
- Leads sprint planning activities.
- Works with the product owner and team to manage the backlog of development work.
- Facilitates decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among team members.
- Motivates and energizes the team to own and meet/exceed outcome.
- Removes obstacles to enhance team efficiency and effectiveness, including reaching out to larger organizational network for impediment removal and ensuring cross-team coordination.
- Works with other project managers and scrum masters to ensure overall organizational objectives are met.
- Monitors sprint and product burn down charts and maintains other productivity metrics. Ensures scrum dashboards reflect state of development within sprints.
- Protects backlog from scope creep.
- Shields the team from external distractions.
- Ensures all activities are done while complying with necessary processes.
- Finds opportunities for leaning out product development practices and when required leads creation of standard processes.
- Responsible for working with a geographically distributed team when applicable and also working with various external partners. Ensures internal and external resources are leveraged in the most cost effective way.
- Responsible for ensuring all product development is done while complying with applicable standard-operating-procedures and regulatory standards.
- Responsible for learning the product and has necessary technology skills to effectively lead the team.
- SFDC experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent with 10 years of experience
- Good Understanding of Agile and Scrum Processes
- Experience in working on Agile Projects as a scrum master for more than 5-6 years
- Scrum Master Certification
- Collaboration Skills by working with different people with different cultures, different countries, different time zones.
- SDLC management skills of both Agile and Waterfall models
- Quality and cost driven
- Proactive responsible individual, able to set own action plans
- Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.