PLM DeveloperReq # JR - 024753 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Additional Locations 45 Job Category Information Technology Date posted 07/24/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The Senior PLM Developer will participate in the development and implementation of a global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) across Baxter. We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent configuration, customization, development, and analytics skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will ensure the implementation is consistent with company policies. In this hands-on position, you'll work to increase the speed and efficiency of the program by supporting the timely delivery, quality, and transparency of data to support program activity and business systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play key role in setup and maintenance of the PLM system at Baxter spanning multiple modules (requirements and testing, CAD, Doc Mgmt, DHF, DMR, BOM, Reports, etc.) with integrations to downstream systems
- Strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build, deploy disciplines
- Work with business analysts/process owners to transform the requirements to solutions
- Develop and test interfaces to other systems
- Install and configure software in multiple environments
- Maintain technical documentation
- Coordinate unit, system, and integration level test plans, execution, and documentation of
- Participate in load/stress testing to monitor and improve performance
- Work closely with the vendor to solve technical issues
- Provide production support when needed
- Hands on PLM experience in one of the following:
- Teamcenter/ITK/BMIDE/AWC/TcRA or
- Windchill/Integrity/ThingWorx/CAD/OSLC/APIs, and Windchill Data Model
- Technical documentation
- Clear verbal communication
- PLM implementation/development: 5+ Years (Required) in either Siemens or PTC technologies
- Installation in AWS (Preferred)
- Worked in validated environments (Preferred)
- Experience integrating PLM tools with Jira (Preferred)
- Experience integrating PLM with SaaS tools (Preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with understanding and guiding engineering lifecycle workflow change management practices and approaches (Preferred)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.