Lab TechnicianReq # JR - 022420 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Research and Development Date posted 07/30/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
You will be responsible for assembly, test, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic boards also managing and maintaining all the instrumentation and systems of electrical laboratory. Usually work under direction of
engineering staff. The successful candidate will possess strong technical capabilities, an excitement and energy and a passion for their work and the impact it has on saving and sustaining the lives of patients.
· Assembly of electronic boards
· Assemble/replace SMT electronic components using soldering station
· Good experience on Soldering (IPC certified preferred)
· Test electronic boards using standard test instruments like DMM, oscilloscope, function generator
· Good understanding on various electrical equipment usages like Power loads, Spectrum Analyzers,
· Keep track record of calibration of electronic equipment
· Write reports or record data on testing and specifications to assist engineers
· Build, test and troubleshoot cable harness
· Build/assemble test racks and jigs as needed
· Maintain professional appearance of lab
· Provide test equipment to users on request
· Wave form capturing, reporting test details.
· Knowledge on conducting EMI/EMC/ESD tests at external labs.
· A demonstrated track record in managing and maintaining electrical laboratory
· Experience in soldering/de-soldering using soldering station
· Knowledge and experience in maintaining the component inventory
· Understands schematic drawings, engineering instructions for assembling electronic board
· Exposure to tools like TCU, Jira, ELN, ALM
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.