IT, Analyst - Documentum - VeevaReq # JR - 032983 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 01/29/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The consultant would be responsible for supporting day-to-day DXC RSS application and Veeva Valut associated application in production and other environment. The consultant would be manage applications in a variety technologies including Veeva PromoMats or RIM or other vault products, Documentum, eCTDXpress, ISIPublisher and Alice and associated IT infrastructure skills. Liaise with IT Infrastructure teams and business and application Development team
This individual will be part of a group of support organization and would be responsible for support and maintenance of this application. This individual’s primary focus will be production support of Baxter regulatory affairs system for both L2/L3 activities.
- Responsible for supporting a Regulatory Document Management Solution using Veeva vault products, Documentum, eCTDXpress, ISIPublisher and Alice.
- Supports the Administration, Design and configuration of suite of applications under Veeva vault suite of applications
- Oversees appropriate level of software installations and upgrades and related software packages.
- Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current.
- Oversees the maintenance of a library of system supporting process and procedure documentation.
- Interacts with client Management to answer questions, problems and requests regarding Problem Reports, new requirements and Change Control.
Preferred years of experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ Years production RSS & Veeva and other vault products and documentum suite Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with systems experience preferred.
- 3+ years of system experience, including 2+ years on healthcare, pharma, or CRO.
- Prefer experience with RSS Suite and Veeva PromoMats or RIM or other vault products and documentum suite
- Applications, in developing and/or supporting applications to solve business problems.
- Interact with management and end users
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.