Associate Project Manager, ITReq # JR - 067088 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 05/11/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Associate Project Manager, IT / Digital Products
Baxter International Inc.
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; biosurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The company’s global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Baxter’s employees worldwide are building upon the company’s rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
This is an exciting time for the Digital Products team that maintains Baxter’s Customer facing Web, Mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. We offer the chance to work in a global environment focused on innovation and cutting-edge technologies. Looking for candidates who can manage projects to successful completion through best practices and stakeholder management. Effectively prioritizes projects and interfaces with support functions and facilitate resources to drive projects to successful completion.
- Provides clear direction on projects related to Digital Health Products to meet expectations of customers and stakeholders.
- Leads the teams in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals.
- Guide teams in decomposing complex work items to enable Agile project team backlogs
- Work closely with Business Partners, Design & Development and Product Operations Teams to drive results
- Drive efficiency and standardization in the technologies, tools and techniques used by the team
- Prioritize team backlog in collaboration with product management
- Provides program updates and conducts reviews with all levels of management.
- Using project management tools, develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with line managers
- Sets the project strategy, schedules, resource alignment and financial analysis
- Escalates issues to stakeholders for resolution
- Ensures effective risk management by proper identification, prioritization, and management of cross-functional risks
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including Scrum and Delivery teams to meet business goals
- Collaborate with Product Management on project roadmap and release launch planning
- May interview, hire, coach, motivate, develop, recognize, and manage performance of direct reports
Education and Experience
- Advanced degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 8+ Years of IT Project Management experience with good understanding of SDLC (waterfall and iterative models)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Must be well versed in Project Management tools and must possess knowledge of related disciplines
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience, as well as project management tools
- Must demonstrate strategic leadership, strong business acumen, and proficient supervisory skills.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize and organize work
- Must be willing to work on a distributed team
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop effective presentations and proposals
- Knowledge in Agile or related frameworks and methodologies
- Project Management Certification: Agile and Waterfall (PMI, IPMA, SAFe, CSM etc.)
- Experience with Compliance Frameworks (ISO27001, NIST, FedRAMP) and exposure to the documentations around Information Security Management Systems compliance for medical device products.
- Expert knowledge of software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience in all stages of the product lifecycle and the associated business processes: Exploratory, New Product Development (PReP), and Sustaining (SPO), etc.
- Passionate about continuous learning and keeping up with latest technologies
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Prestige Shantiniketan Campus,Whitefield
Bangalore- 560 048
India Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now