Analyst-VEEVA VAULTReq # JR - 029411 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 11/20/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Veeva Valut IT Analyst
The consultant would be responsible for supporting day-to-day Veeva Valut and associated application in production and other environment. The consultant would be manage applications in a variety technologies including Veeva PromoMats or RIM or other vault products, Documentum, eCTDXpress, ISIPublisher and Alice and associated IT infrastructure skills. Liaise with IT Infrastructure teams and business and application Development team
This individual will be part of a group of support organization and would be responsible for support and maintenance of this application. This individual’s primary focus will be production support of Baxter regulatory affairs system for both L2/L3 activities.
- Responsible for supporting a Regulatory Document Management Solution using Veeva vault products, Documentum, eCTDXpress, ISIPublisher and Alice.
- Supports the Administration, Design and configuration of suite of applications under Veeva vault suite of applications
- Oversees appropriate level of software installations and upgrades and related software packages.
- Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current.
- Oversees the maintenance of a library of system supporting process and procedure documentation.
- Interacts with client Management to answer questions, problems and requests regarding Problem Reports, new requirements and Change Control.
- Need to manage and co-ordinate PMR’s with product vendors.
Preferred years of experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ Years production Veeva PromoMats or RIM or other vault products and documentum suite Experience
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or a related field with systems experience preferred.
- 5+ years of system experience, including 3+ years on healthcare, biotech, pharma, or CRO.
- Prefer experience with Veeva PromoMats or RIM or other vault products and documentum suite
- Applications, in developing and/or supporting applications to solve business problems.
- Interact with management and end users
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.