Analyst, ITReq # JR - 038167 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 04/07/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Senior PLM Developer will participate in the development and implementation of a global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) across Baxter. We are seeking an experienced individual with excellent configuration, customization, development, and analytics skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will ensure the implementation is consistent with company policies. In this hands-on position, you'll work to increase the speed and efficiency of the program by supporting the timely delivery, quality, and transparency of data to support program activity and business systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play key role in setup and maintenance of the PLM system at Baxter spanning multiple modules (requirements and testing, CAD, Doc Mgmt, DHF, DMR, BOM, Reports, etc.) with integrations to downstream systems
- Strong software process discipline including best-practice design, development, testing, and build, deploy disciplines
- Work with business analysts/process owners to transform the requirements to solutions
- Develop and test interfaces to other systems
- Install and configure software in multiple environments
- Maintain technical documentation
- Coordinate unit, system, and integration level test plans, execution, and documentation of
- Participate in load/stress testing to monitor and improve performance
- Work closely with the vendor to solve technical issues
- Provide production support when needed
- Hands on PLM experience in one of the following:
- Teamcenter/ITK/BMIDE/AWC/TcRA or
- Windchill/Integrity/ThingWorx/CAD/OSLC/APIs, and Windchill Data Model
- Technical documentation
- Clear verbal communication
- PLM implementation/development: 5+ Years (Required) in either Siemens or PTC technologies
- Installation in AWS (Preferred)
- Worked in validated environments (Preferred)
- Experience integrating PLM tools with Jira (Preferred)
- Experience integrating PLM with SaaS tools (Preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with understanding and guiding engineering lifecycle workflow change management practices and approaches (Preferred)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.