Analyst, ITReq # JR - 022922 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/18/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Support ServiceNow and ITSM tools in relation to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Request Management, Service Level Management, CMDB/Asset Management and Reporting business solutions
• Support Service Now integrations with LDAP, SSO, ADDM and other external interfaces
• Responsible for configuration & development of Service Now ITSM suite, Service Request, ADDM & Analytics
• Provides for on-call support once the go-live activities commence and production support is required.
• Develop and maintain foundation data and run a query based on the requirement.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for Service Now and other ITSM tools providing guidance
• Gather and prioritize client requirements: develop and configure the platform to meet these requirements
• Documents and develop training material to include Web based training videos
• Administer and maintain the Service Now ITSM and other ITSM tools platform for optimal performance including but not limited to applying updates, monitoring, upgrades, process queries and reports, monitoring the entire system to make sure all system transactions are processed correctly.
• Accepts, evaluates or process changes to foundation data and content of the tool(s)
• Provide dashboard and reports to upper management for operations and performance tracking
• Troubleshoot and resolves system and transaction issues
• Provide access rights/Security Administration
• Maintain and format tables & fields and replication
• Train the Trainer
• Staying current with changing technologies and design techniques and receives training as required
• Understands software and hardware fundamental to operation of documentation system
• Understands and implements disaster recovery considerations to include downtime procedures
• Maintain integrity and security of system
• Work in collaboration with vendor support to resolve escalated issues
• Collect and review system data for capacity and planning purposes
• Follow release guidelines and change process, furnish required artifacts based on the change process.
• Contributes to preparation of testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
• Promotes a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines.
• Adjust and fulfill other responsibilities that the team may have to complete projects and timelines as needed.
• Thorough understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management concepts.
• 5+ years of experience with Service Now configuration and development.
• 5+ years hands on experience with installation and configuration of software applications.
• 5+ years of infrastructure/server administration experience.
• Troubleshooting experience in working with product vendor and customers.
• Experience with migrating code and data into ServiceNow environments.
• Experience with integrating other systems with ServiceNow.
• Soft Skills
- Proven ability to successfully work in a matrix team environment that presents significant change and tight timeframes.
- This individual Should have Strong communication skills (Verbal & Written) to co-ordinate with end-users.
- This individual should have a global exposure to work with Peers with right attitude and communication skills.
ServiceNow System Administrator will maintain the stability and usability of the ServiceNow platform by performing application maintenance, managing support for incidents related to ServiceNow applications, and contributing to ServiceNow software releases by delivering configuration tasks and features. The ServiceNow System Administrator will have sound technical ability that enables the fulfillment of common configuration and maintenance tasks.
- Manages and resolves incidents against ServiceNow applications
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists.
- Performs routine maintenance to include performance monitoring and error identification/ remediation
- Leads ServiceNow upgrade planning and execution
- Schedules and verifies instance clones
- Manages Update Set creation and migration
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration.
- Provide Level 2 support on ServiceNow platform for users.
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change Management, workflow Mgmt, orchestration, Cloud provisioning etc.
- Perform core configuration tasks such as Add users, group, create workflow activities, configure alerts and notifications View, perform instance branding and customization, Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
- Understanding of VMWare & Cloud platforms ( Azure & AWS ) a must
- Experience in Platform Upgrades will be an added advantages
Knowledge on scripting ( JAVA ) and APIs would be desired
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.