Analyst, ITReq # JR - 021614 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Roles and Responsibilities :
• Responsible to provide application support and avoid any impact to Business.
• Working experience as Level 2 application support team member
• Some one who puts User/ Patient centeric approach first, Proactive, Quick Learner, Relationship builder, ability to work/reach out with cross team and pursuer to bring issues to closure.
• Analyse, Investigate, Troubleshoot and identify/resolve issues with minimal supervision
• Good communicator in drafting and explaining day to day tasks with clarity
• Responsible for supporting new environments and future roll outs
• Overall experience required: 1.5 – 3 years:Experienced in application support for applications build on Java, Spring Framework and sound DB SQL query skills.
• Experience managing multi-tier applications and ability to comprehend application architecture
• Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ Server messaging server and Oracle Golden gate will add value
• Experience with tools, such as:
◦JIRA for agile planning and issue tracking
◦ITSM tools like Remedy
◦Monitoring tools like AWS Cloudwatch, Dynatrace, Foglight, ELK, Splunk etc
• Must be a self-motivator and team player.
• Able to follow-through on tasks and small projects
• Strong analytical skills and communication skills
• Passionate on continuous learning and keeping up with latest technologies.
- Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Xml, HTML, CSS, JS and Spring MVC, Hibernate and Struts Frameworks
- Oracle Database and PL / SQL Programming
- Web Services knowledge,
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in application support / development
- Proven hands on Software Development Experience
- Proven working experience in Core Java development (3+ years)
- Hand on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE Platforms
- Candidate should be able to communicate with business stakeholders and lead the team
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.