Analyst, IT ServicesReq # JR - 016489 Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
- Functional support of the JDE 8.12 and 9.2 system in Finance modules
- Understanding and articulation of Business processes
- Collaborate with development and testing teams for unit and functional testing
- Troubleshoot JDE issues and work with SMEs and Business to fix the root cause
- Drive problem management and generate values to business and IT
- Create/update documents for support activities with respect to business processes
- Functional and Technical Analysis of extended runs, recurring issues, performance issues, data volumes, job failures and other problem areas
- Ability to develop functional specifications
- Should understand the integration between other ERP systems and modules of JDE
- Ability to configure data and create test cases
- Drive Continuous Improvements by fixing root causes, automation of support and reports
- Train other teams and get cross trained across teams and technologies
- Drive meetings with onsite teams, SMEs, business users and warehouses
- Design Bots, RPAs and deliver projects in addition to support
- 5 to 7 years of experience in JDE Finance modules – AP, AR, GL, FA
- Hands on in support, implementation and upgrades
- Experience in working in JDE releases Xe to 9.2
- Oracle JDE certification (added advantage)
- Domain experience (added advantage)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.