Technical Product ManagerReq # JR - 072193 Location Batesville, Indiana, United States Job Category Technical Services Date posted 06/08/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
• A member of the Global Service team with the primary responsibility for identifying and developing new solutions to improve service delivery processes, ensure new products are service ready, providing service input and direction to Executive Management, Quality, Marketing, Regulatory, Sales, Engineering, Global Product Teams and Risk teams, and providing direction and communication to service employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
• Product Development
o Core member of the product development team. Meet with the product development team to ensure service objectives are met.
o Complete Serviceability and service feasibility reviews.
o Complete Technical Design Reviews (TDR) for service requirements and participate in TDRs for other aspects of product design.
o Write specific service direction and contribute to both User and Service Manual creation.
o Ensure that all aspects that impact the ability to service new products are completed and the service organization prepared to manage new products at the time of launch.
o Provide service design input, review and approve design documentation.
• Safety and Quality
o Review, update and simplify all documents in the Quality System that are impacted when rolling out new tools/processes
o Ensure that all process changes are managed in accordance with the Quality System.
o Participate in Health Hazard Evaluations
o World Field Action Coordinator or National Field Action Coordinator position for Modifications, provided either local or global plans to complete.
• Productivity / Continuous Improvement
o Lead projects to create Service Excellence.
o Lead development planning and implementation of new solutions and products.
o Develop business cases for program development and implementation
o Define and validate specifications for new tools/processes
o Develop training material associated with new processes and tools.
o Assist development of product training.
• Lateral Peers: Strategic Marketing Product Manager, Commercial Marketing Product Manager, Service Operation Manager, Sustaining Engineering, QA/RA Engineer
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 years experience in a Service organization in a healthcare organization.
• 2 years new product development, focusing on the service aspect of a health care organization.
• Project management across functional groups.
• Business analysis
• Bachelors of Science in Business, Human Resources, Engineering, Marketing, Health Care Operations, Nursing, related fields or equivalent experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• Understanding of project management techniques.
• Good collaboration skills and techniques.
• Demonstrated good inter-personal skills and negotiating skills.
• Functional Knowledge of MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, Agile and ERP systems.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Batesville, IN 47006
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now