Manufacturing TechnicianReq # JR - 068123 Location Batesville, Indiana, United States Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 05/04/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Support the manufacturing process: Develop tools, implement designs, or integrate machinery, equipment or computer technologies to ensure effective manufacturing processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
• Maintain coordination among departments to ensure smooth, uninterrupted flow of work
• Assist in the development of new product.
• Check inventory at each station to ensure they have the correct parts to perform the job.
• Program CNC lathes.
• Process nonconforming material and manage the nonconforming material cage
• Participate in project initiatives to improve product quality and manufacturing process. Recommend corrective or preventive action to assure or improve product quality or reliability.Assist in the implementation of corrective action on product and process failures.
• Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies into production through use of Kaizen tools
• Assist with troubleshooting and repairing manufacturing machinery and equipment.
• Ensure adherence to safety rules and good manufacturing procedures; Report any issues related to manufacturing performance, process and safety to the team lead in order to ensure safety, compliance with regulations and GMPs.
• Review all documentation for completeness, accuracy and compliance with procedures. Update job instructions.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a specific technical discipline or product area.
• Excellent communication skills: speak, read, write
• Computer skills: Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Perform and influence in cross-functional team environments and utilize effective interpersonal skills
• Prioritize and multi-task
• Work with minimal supervision alone or in a group
• Analyze and solve difficult technical problems
• Actively resolve issues and participate in process improvement activities
• Make quick, sound decisions
NOTE:The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
• Please refer to the Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
At Hill-Rom, we strive to build a diverse work force through equal opportunity employment that embraces and leverages the differences each individual has to offer.This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job and not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Batesville, IN 47006
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now