Facilities Maintenance Engineer-Manufacturing (2nd shift) - Batesville, INReq # 22122505 Location Batesville, Indiana, United States Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 05/10/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Manufacturing Facilities Maintenance Engineer - 2nd Shift provides maintenance engineering services to support manufacturing production activities conducted by three shifts of maintenance technicians, factory hourly employees, and facility janitorial staff.
What You Will Do
- Provide engineering guidance to maintenance work teams to support their accomplishments of routine, project and breakdown response activities.
- Develop work plan and budget for approval for maintenance projects
- Work closely with Facility Engineering and Environmental Health and Safety
- Coordinate with first shift engineering and maintenance staff
- Lead /direct work to troubleshoot maintenance issues impacting production
- Create and improve preventative maintenance programs and procedures
What You Bring
- BS degree in a technical discipline (Electrical Engineering a plus) or Associate's degree and equivalent experience by combination of education and work experience in a specific technical discipline.
- 3 years engineering experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment, or equivalent combination of education and work experience in a specific technical discipline.
- Knowledge of National Fire Codes
- EHS knowledge or experience, preferred
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience, preferred
- HVAC, CAD experience, preferred
- OSHA Lockout/ Tagout Certification, preferred
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Batesville, IN 47006
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now