Assistant Manager, Sales TrainingReq # JR - 047336 Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 08/10/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deploy curriculum to support managers growth.
- Implement Field business team/managers training programs as planned based on needs-assessment and in discussion with business team, execute tactics to strengthen and accelerate sales effectiveness and capability development.
- Support in building a strong learning culture throughout the organization.
- Strengthen the knowledge, skills, performance and attitude of new joiner of Business team by boot camp.
- Work in the field with managers and conduct field coaching sessions in Thailand.
- Design and produce online course for managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in any discipline.
- 5 years preferably in the healthcare industry. Experience as a sales representative for a minimum of 3 years in addition to experience as a Sales Trainer for a minimum of 2 years.
- Experience in pharmaceutical & medical devices selling will be an advantage.
- In addition to classroom training, remote learning and print collateral experience, the incumbent should have had experience in field Business coaching, supporting Field Business team and managers with the right kind of training intervention.
- Passion and commitment to develop others
- Ability to assess and diagnose training needs
- Demonstrated field Business team coaching experience
- Strong business partnering skills and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, high growth environment.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore Now