Project Lead Implementation SpecialistReq # JR - 023685 Location Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand Job Category Business Project Management Date posted 06/30/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We are looking for an experienced Project Lead Implementation Specialist to join our ANZ based Professional Services team. This full-time Permanent opportunity will be home based, with the requirement for regular ANZ wide travel (20-30%). You will be responsible for the full project life cycle delivery of the ICNET Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship software solutions to hospitals worldwide.
You will be the primary liaison between the company and multiple concurrent customers, having primary responsibility for all project implementation, and software technical support tasks’. It will also encompass developing, managing and communicating detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time, within budget and that we meet or exceed customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide hands-on project management coordination, delivering projects to different customer stakeholders within the hospital environment
- Follow IT project management standards and processes throughout their work to include Prince2 and Aglie
- Manage day-to-day PM project activities such as project and sprint planning, scope, cost, schedule, issue & risk tracking and vendor management
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders about progress toward goal achievement, critical factors, and obstacles
- Prepare presentations and status reports for delivery to management
- Must be able to prioritize and manage all areas of the projects and support tasks effectively
- Communicate internally with the Sales, R&D and Finance teams as required
- Identify project risks and work with the project stakeholders to overcome or mitigate the risks once identified
- Act as lead in the ICNET support team in the ANZ region
- Ensure support SLAs are met in line with coordinating third line support where required
- Support the customer in any new development requests, to include the development of Users Requirement Specifications
- Support the sales team as and when required as a technical pre-sales capacity and exhibitions.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject such as computing, IT/information systems or a healthcare related science is required
- A Project Management qualification (Prince2 or PMP) is desired
- At least 4 years’ experience in the project management of complex software implementation and deployment projects, in a healthcare environment
- At least 4 years’ experience supporting Healthcare software
- Experience of working in a Healthcare setting is beneficial
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an effective problem solver
- Excellent personnel and project management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Process orientated with a desire to get things right first time
- General IT knowledge and experience would be advantageous
Apply today with your CV and Cover letter and experience a career that matters! Applications close 13 July 2020.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.