Connected Solutions TechnicianReq # JR - 067985 Location Arden Hills, Minnesota, United States Job Category Technical Services Date posted 09/20/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Are you passionate about growing your career in the medical device field?
Your role at Baxter
- This is where your technical expertise drives results!
- The Connected Solutions Technician will lead and conduct training on the entire portfolio of products and services.
- The CST will collaborate with team-members to resolve wireless connected network device issues as well as participate in product and system deliveries and installation projects.
- In this role, you'll mentor junior team members and lead trainings!
- You'll work in both hospital settings and service center environments.
- Baxter offers dental, medical, and vision insurance, paid time off, parental leave, and more.
What you'll be doing
- Service electronic, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment beyond the service manual.
- Maintain computer and network equipment in a safe and functional condition post install (e.g. computers, peripherals, network equipment, configuration files, etc.)
- Mentor and train field service technicians and other CSTs as the subject matter authority on the overall duties and responsibilities
- Plan, schedule, and conduct services and preventive maintenance for all customers including those with no remote access.
- Repair internal mechanical and electrical equipment components within equipment encasements.
- Participate in ‘on call’ activities as scheduled.
What you'll bring
- 5+ years working with medical devices in a hands-on environment required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOT physical card required.
- Associate degree, or applicable technical or trade school training/certification in a directly related field preferred.
- CompTIA Network+, MCSE or MCSA, & Security+ certification preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting on POE Switches and Servers.
- Experience working with FDA regulated products preferred.
- Previous driving/delivery experience preferred.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
ARDEN HILLS, MN 55112
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now