Recruitment Coordinator - SolutionsReq # JR - 017562 Location Aibonito, Aibonito, Puerto Rico Alternate Location : Guayama,Guayama Municipio,Puerto Rico Job Category Human Resources Date posted 03/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
The role of a Recruitment Coordinator is to act as guardian of the candidate experience and to ensure that all logistical and administrative aspects of the Talent Acquisition process are executed with precision and a high, customer service orientation. You will skillfully navigate and resolve scheduling conflicts and logistics towards positive outcomes and be able to work independently. You will drive the internal brand of TA forward though your outstanding engagement with others and work effectively to represent Baxter externally.
In this role, you will play a critical role in supporting our Operations - Solutions Recruiting Team. This team is based across a number of sites and your role will comprise providing onsite and remote support to your team. Your key accountabilities will range from seamlessly arranging complex interview requests across our business to playing an active role in facilitating successful candidate interview days. Your high, customer service orientation, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills will make you an integral part of the success of this team.
- Work with hiring managers and candidates to secure interview availability and respond to queries
- Utilize relevant tools and systems to accurately schedule and confirm interviews, book meeting rooms, arrange travel and any supporting logistics
- Contribute to a first class, candidate experience and act as the face of the Baxter Talent Acquisition team when meeting and greeting candidates
- Send and track candidate assessments
- Support your Recruiters in reviewing and producing offer letters and employment agreements
- Play an active role in supporting candidates through post offer processes to contribute towards a positive onboarding experience
- Proactively build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage candidate expenses and purchase order generation
- Accountable for timely review of new requisitions for accuracy, completeness and prompt allocation to the relevant recruiter
- Provide system support to Hiring Managers and Recruiters as required and act as a Subject Matter Expert on Workday Recruiting and recruiting processes
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in Coordination role ideally within in onsite or in-house team
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and administrative tools
- Proven expertise with complex and high-volume scheduling
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced user of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Capability to interact with people across all levels of business with a high, customer service orientation and a focus on building high quality relationships
- Expertise within recruiting tools and technologies
- Capability to manage and prioritize a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment and provide remote support
- Experience within Human Resources preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.