Sr Assoc, Patient SafetyReq # JR - 032921 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat Job Category Patient Safety Date posted 01/17/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapiesare foundin almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Forover 85years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other.This iswhere you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This position is a member of the Safety Operations Literature team within Global Patient Safety (GPS). This position serves as a subject matter expert for individual case safety reporting both in general and specific to scientific literature. Individuals will perform quality review of work performed by the PV outsource vendor providing instruction and training as needed. This position collaborates with others outside of Safety Operations to review, correct and reconcile data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor quality of abstract review, article review and individual cases processed by PV outsource vendor through random QC of cases or through review of aggregate data.
- Provide training to outsource vendor for Literature review and case processing. This includes overseeing new hire training and certification and ongoing training and feedback for existing vendor staff.
- Process literature adverse event reports as needed as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Interface and collaborate with other organizations within Baxter (e.g. Regulatory Affairs, IT, Legal, Customer Service, etc.) Collaborate with local and regional Patient Safety team members to facilitate the global exchange of safety information.
- Participate in compliance monitoring related activities including CAPA and Quality Control Metrics.
- Perform reconciliation activities with organizations both within Baxter and outside of Baxter.
- Represent GPS in broad, cross-functional or multi-divisional initiatives, and/or serve as project lead for departmental projects
- Serve as therapeutic area escalation contact for questions within GPS as well as those coming from outside GPS.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.