Sr. Assoc, Comp Sys ValReq # JR - 022079 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Category Quality Control Date posted 07/15/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- To ensure that all the computer system validations activities are carried out in accordance with approved procedure and protocol.
- To Ensure all the validations / qualification activities are completed as per the predefined schedule / timeline.
- To provide training on computer system validation and regulatory expectation to all level of employees.
- To support life cycle processes such as change control and documentation Management
- To Review / approve Gap/ risk assessment plan, assessment checklist for GxP Computerised system based on GAMP 5 guideline.
- To review and approve all recommendation points of GAP / risk assessment with respect to EU Annex 11, Gamp5, 21 CFR part 11 and other regulations.
- To review and approve of all validation documents based on principle of ALCOA++ for validation docs.
- To Ensure that all appropriate quality procedures are in place to support computer system Validation process.
- To monitor compliance with regulations and established standards.
- To review and approve of all QMS documentation related to CSV activities.
- Actively participate with external agencies and ensure execution of validation activities
- To ensure that the facility / equipment / systems / utilities used are in validation state as per the internal procedures and in line with regulatory expectations.
- To ensure the computer system validation approach follows the requirements of the recent regulatory guidance and Global Quality Procedures.
- To be responsible for CSV team planner of validation activity.
- To review the summary of the validation activity and provide inputs for continued process verification.
To prepare / review the Validation and qualification protocols / reports.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.