Associate, MicrobiologyReq # JR - 029393 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Category Microbiology Date posted 10/23/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- To ensure the clean environment for sterile preparation by implementing the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) norms as per the international standards and guidelines.
- To do sampling of Water for Injection (WFI), double Reverse Osmosis (DRO), Single Reverse Osmosis (SRO), raw water and pure steam.
- To maintain and update media procurement and stock record formats.
- To prepare the media, as and when required.
- To qualify the prepared media for growth promotion test.
- To collect the validation samples as per validation protocol
- To prepare trends of the results obtained
- To qualify the personnel to enter in to the clean.
- To perform HEPA filter qualification on periodic basis and as and when required
- To perform periodic microbiological analysis
- To initiate Deviation or OOS in case of abnormality observed
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.