Associate Manager, FinanceReq # JR - 051475 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Job Category Finance Date posted 10/12/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- This position provides financial and decision support for the Ahmedabad manufacturing site.
- The SFA will provide ongoing financial analysis and support related to monthly financial performance, Capex, Fixed Asset Register, Taxation and for new product calculations, financial models for capacity expansions and other ad hoc financial analyses.
- As a key finance team member, this role will serve as a point of contact for the Global finance operations, Global PSM, Accounting CoE, Shared Service center, and the local site leadership team.
- This position will drive implementation of JEDI ERP at Ahmedabad from Finance perspective.
- This position will play critical role in driving implementation of JEDI ERP
- Play a key role in local IT system implementations and other Corporate initiatives
- Assist in legal book closure from Indian GAAP perspective
- Had good hands own prior experience of managing Taxation profile of any manufacturing organization
- Assist in Capex budgeting, forecasting and actual reporting and Fixed Asset accounting
- Assist in the development of forecasts, budgets and actual financials with analysis of results
- Perform account analysis for budgeting purposes and review trends of balance sheet accounts to better forecast and budget these items
- Provide financial support to plant management regarding financial and operational performance versus goals on a weekly basis
- Coordinate month end close schedule
- Perform financial modeling and analysis to evaluate cost saving initiatives
- Ensure proper accounting treatment and internal controls are in place for business processes
- Perform special projects with heavy financial analysis and provide recommendation
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of manufacturing financial performance
- Provide support to audit reviews
- Areas of focus include analysis of inventory & materials, conversion loss, product structure, overhead spending and more
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, Must be Chartered Accountant
- Experience of 4 to 6 years preferably in Manufacturing Environment
- Knowledge of IGAAP and USGAPP will be added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Taxation Role
- Prior experience with JD Edwards ERP Systems preferred
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to work independently, as well as, in a multi task, multi- functional matrix.
- Strong commitment to meet deadlines and driver for change management
- Good analytical, reconciliation, interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong personality and ability to independently manage projects and Corporate initiatives
- Positive work ethic and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Financial Analysis and Decision Support
- Cost Accounting and Reporting Integrity
- Business Process and Data Management
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
India Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now