Assoc, SC - LogisticsReq # JR - 016550 Location Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Additional Locations 48 Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 07/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Logistics Planning
- Monitoring Monthly Dispatch Plan
- RFQ for Sea and Air shipment
- GST Compliances for Exports
- Calculation of Pallets for Container Utilization
- Logistics Operations (Planning & Execution)
- Sound on Letter of Credit Compliances as per UCP 600
- Pre & Post Shipment Documentation Compliances
- Awareness on Country Regulations
- Proactive on Logistics Cycle and Shipment Monitoring.
- Insurance Process awareness
Export Benefits & Govt. Compliances:
- Sound Knowledge on Export Benefits
- Able to Respond on Queries from Govt. Authorities.
- Excellent Liasoning Skills with Govt. Authorities
- Sound on Custom’s Regulations
- Good Co-Ordination & command over English Language
- Adhere Customer (Internal/External) Requirements
- 100% adherence to Ethics & Compliance
- High Learning Agility,
- Adaptable to any Changes,
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.