Storeperson, Distribution (Level 2)Req # JR - 032881 Location Acacia Ridge, Queensland Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 01/19/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
A great opportunity has become available for an experienced and self-motivated Storeperson to join our Distribution team based on our site in Acacia Ridge, QLD in a full-time permanent position.
In this critical role, you will ensure the receipt of goods and basic assembly of customer’s orders and material movement throughout the distribution channel that meets with internal and external customer requirements.
We are looking for a special person who is enthusiastic about making a difference and doing something that really matters. We are looking for an adaptable team player with a positive attitude. You’ll welcome coaching and feedback and are always looking at ways to further develop yourself as well as the service we offer.
- Manage the basic receiving / assembly requirements of a supplier / internal or external customer order that will lead to a defect free receipt / dispatch.
- Compliance with all JIB’s that have been issued and trained.
- Maintain forklift batteries that will enable the equipment to comply with the manufacture’s specifications.
- Participate in local safety and housekeeping programs
- Report to Distribution Manager any issues that fall outside the JIB’s that have been administered or safety incidents that may lead to property loss or injury.
- Analyse process errors which may have occurred and by utilising the appropriate system
- Comply with all basic instruction of JIB’s and report on opportunity for procedural change so that effective solutions can be reached.
- Book dispatch requirements through predetermined transport services
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Competencies:
Completed a successful training program of Distribution Team Member Level 1
Introductory Radio Frequency / Computer skills.
Forklift licence (Reach Crown Experience Advantageous)
Will be required Australian national industry qualification, Certificate II in Transport & Distribution (Warehousing & Storage)
Benefits & Culture:
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and winner of the 2019 Women in MedTech Award, Baxter ANZ is focused on being a best place to work. Situated in Acacia Ridge, we offer a dynamic and future focused work environment offering workplace flexibility, additional annual leave and a strong value driven culture
Apply today & experience a career that matters. Applications close 6th Feb 2021.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.