Supply Chain Optimization Analyst (COE/ OpEx)Req # JR - 119756 Location Singapore, Singapore, Singapore Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 11/21/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Create, maintain and govern Fulfilment team KPI dashboards by building understanding of all supply chain metrics and success measures to drive operational and business performance.
- Work with department managers to create functionally-owned team KPI dashboards and improve data management processes with data integrity and compliance in mind.
- Provide coaching and mentor support to fulfilment team members in enabling effective operational performance management as appropriate to their roles and support market in driving accountability/governance processes to improve operational performance.
- Ownership of data Analytics to:
- Identify trends, risks and focus area.
- Identify and support projects & continuous improvement initiatives.
- Engage teams in management of their own performance vs business objectives
- Regular review performance gaps and action plans.
- Work with regional stakeholders to ensure Global and Regional scorecards represent accurate monthly supply chain performance.
- Govern and drive Value Improvement Programme (VIPs) including escalation of risks to pipeline and ensuring project owners are assigned and held accountable.
- Present opportunities for efficiency gain (Process Improvement) to Fulfilment Leader(s) and market supply chain team and support market in executing continuous improvement projects where appropriately assigned.
- Drive governance and provide support to the markets’ improvement projects pipeline to minimize and reduce Supply Chain costs as a % of net sales assigned.
- Support market(s) in the deployment of Regional strategic projects such as TMS, EMS etc and as assigned from Global/Region.
- Able to provide, present and articulate a deep level of understanding to the market(s) challenges, opportunity areas and key focus area.
- Support Commercial and Finance colleagues to develop and implement robust financial budgeting and management processes, e.g. MOR, Long Range Planning, Budgeting.
- Work with IT groups to identify and leverage available digital platforms for visual performance tracking (e.g Tableau, Sales Force, etc).
EHS & GMP Responsibilities - compulsory
EHS & GMP Responsibilities (Individual Contributor)
- Pro-actively contribute to zero harm workplace for all employees
- Comply with legal and corporate EHS requirements, safe work practices and EHS policies and procedures at all times
- Report all hazards, near misses and incidents as soon as practicable and participate in identifying actions to prevent harm from occurring to our people and/or our environment
- Employees at every level are responsible for quality (GMP) and regulatory performance in the department to ensure quality program is met
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, legal documents and safety and ethical standards, obtaining legal compliance training.
EHS Responsibilities (People Leader)
- Drive culture of zero harm workplace for all employees
- Ensure compliance with legal and corporate EHS requirements, safe work practices and EHS policies and procedures at all times
- Ensure all hazards, near misses and incidents are reported and investigated to identify root cause and ensure actions implemented to prevent harm from occurring to our people and/or our environment
- Ensure all employees trained to perform their roles safely and any regulatory-based training is completed as required
- Working knowledge of strategy deployment, performance measures and financial/supply chain platforms.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a data driven insights (analytics) and process optimization role.
- Experience in Transportation, Warehousing and International Freight improvement projects.
- Experience in engagement with 3rd party logistics providers.
- Experience in healthcare industry.
- Experience of corporate business environments and stakeholder engagement
- Proven experience with process flow re-design, mapping and data-driven decision making.
Education and/or Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor Degree, preferably in Supply Chain or Engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in English Language
- Lean Six Sigma Belt certification is an advantage.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Singapore Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now