Supervisor, ProductionReq # JR - 109494 Location Rayong, Rayong, Thailand Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 11/08/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Location: Amata City, Rayong.
Job Scope: The supervisor position is responsible for implementing and supervising daily activities in a specific production area to ensure manufacturing goals. Lead the production processes and massive indirect and direct subordinates.
- Supervise the daily manufacturing operations in an area such as maintain (audit, refine, improve) equipment and processes within this area.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the Baxter Shared Values – Respect, Responsiveness and Results.
- Support and Emphasize the Safety and Quality commitments of the department – make decisions concerning these commitments within the area.
- Ability to utilize resources and raw materials in the most efficient and productive manner possible. Identify/prioritize/provide resources in an area to assist the superintendent to meet the annual operational plan and budgetary commitments.
- Facilitate and verify appropriate training for employees in the area (including but not limited to GMP, job skills, safety) Ensure compliance with all GMP rules, product documentation, specifications, SOPs, and FDA requirements as required.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Science, Pharmacy or related fields.
- At least 5 years Experience in Production for any International Manufacturing such as FMCG, Healthcare, Chemical or Electronics Manufacturing. (Open for Non-Experienced for Healthcare Manufacturing).
- At least 3 years in Production Supervisory positions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Excellent in English communication skills in both, written and verbal.
- Able to Work at Afternoon Shift (Around 1 Week/ Month) and daily overtime (OT Provided).
- Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00 (Standard Working Hour)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now