Sr. Tech, MaintenanceReq # JR - 114240 Location Rayong, Rayong, Thailand Job Category Maintenance Date posted 10/20/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Responsible for the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment; routine building inspection, maintenance and rectifying common building defects; water pretreatment system, wastewater treatment system and pest control processes. Involve and monitor plant upgrading projects by external contractors.
1. Preventive maintenance of plant facilities equipment’s and systems. Order spare parts to carry out the job. (PM according to schedule and procedures in SOP). Operation, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment.
2. Monitor and operation of plant facilities equipment (boiler, air conditioner, air compressor, chiller, distiller-(water pretreatment system, electrical system, CCTV, Fire alarm and firefighting system, building and etc.), electrical DBs, fire alarm system and etc.).
3. Troubleshooting for breakdowns of plant equipment. Conduct repair works for common building defects.
4. Monitor contractors’ work or extension projects. Conduct routine checks to ensure contractors comply to Baxter's specifications, EH&S rules & regulations and GMP requirements.
5. Perform minor ME installation works.
6. Modification of machine’s control in order to achieve higher efficiency and productivity and prevent downtime.
7. Responsible for pest control program by coordinate with pest control contractor.
8. Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
9. Ensure that all Thai FDA, GQP and ISO13485 and EHS regulation are always followed.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now