Italian Business Analyst (Navan)Req # JR - 118009 Location Navan, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 01/12/2024
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Italian Customer Care Representative
Reporting to the ECEMEA Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Representative will demonstrate a thorough understanding of sales order processing, will provide administrative support within Welch Allyn guidelines to Sales Managers and customers for strategic accounts. This position will be based at our Ireland Welch Allyn location in Navan, Co Meath. This is a cross functional role supporting one main market but back up and support to other regions, open mindset and good attitude, team player working in a value based group, working together to execute the Customer Care Mission.
Managing Accounts for the Italian Market and back up to other markets this will be a permanent position.
Having an assigned a group of customers this position will have the responsibility of:
- Accurate processing, monitoring and acknowledgment of the customer’s order & quotations within the system
- Meeting ship commit date within agreed timescales, updating the customer of any changes to the ship commit dates.
- Reporting: You will be required to provide, daily, weekly and monthly reporting on your customer’s activities as well as Key Process Indicators (KPIs) as directed by either the Customer Service Management or the Sales Manager.
- Order Processing: Design custom documentation or processes for account where required. Ensure your customer’s orders are acted upon in a timely and accurate manner, in line with the current sales order process, onto the system in order to meet customer and operations lead-time requirements. Participates in process improvements.
- Pricing: Ensure your customer price list and agreed discounts are on the system and signed off. Any special promotions for your customer are recorded in the appropriate system. Ensure variances to price list or special discounts have received appropriate approval and are communicated to customer.
- Escalations and Returns: Escalate customer issues to Account Manager in a timely manner via the internal escalation process. Responsible for processing Return Material Authorization (RMA) transactions, reconciliation and reporting of resolution. Managing credit returns and out of box failure returns. Processing all customer complaints non-product related.
- Support: Provide telephone support to the designated customer base on pricing, part number and product related queries. Support allocated sales force by holding weekly calls to discuss and document key issues.
- Travel: If required you will need to be available to travel to customers sites, sales meetings.
- Diploma/Degree in business or related field (educational requirements can be supplemented by relevant experience).
- Fluency in Italian & English, extra language an requirement
- Minimum of 4-6 years successful experience in a customer focused position.
- Demonstrated interpersonal flexibility, strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work based on business needs.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement. Reputation of being results and quality driven.
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills including excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word, or equivalent spreadsheet, and word processing applications.
- Ability to numerate and accurate, particularly in relation to data integrity.
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar order management and processing systems.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Ireland Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now