Service EngineerReq # JR - 118853 Location München, Bavaria, Germany Job Category Technical Services Date posted 11/20/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Identifying opportunities to improve service by reducing cost, increasing quality, or finding revenue opportunities.
- Participating in the Member Engineering Change Board. You'll approve projects and documents as service representative and develop business cases for program development and implementation.
- Support Sustaining projects including Engineering changes and development. Maintain service readiness through change.
- Lead development planning, training, and implementation of new solutions and products.
- Complete Technical Design Reviews (TDR) for service requirements and participate in TDRs for other aspects of product design. Complete Serviceability and service feasibility reviews.
- Write specific service direction and contribute to both User and Service Manual creation.
- Ensure that all aspects that impact the ability to service new products are completed and the service organization prepared to manage new products at the time of launch.
- Define and formalize appropriate service processes and vital projects to maintain Environmental Health and Safety Standards in accordance with local laws and standards.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Germany Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now