Technical Service EngineerReq # JR - 112068 Location Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand Job Category Technical Services Date posted 08/31/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Job Scope: Perform service activities according to the Procedures and Policies for the products supplied by Baxter within the geographical area of responsibility (Field or Depot) with accountability for operational KPIs. Install, service and maintain products, distributed by Baxter in the defined area of responsibility i.e within the Depot / Filed service area from time to time.
- Installation and commissioning Preventive maintenance Corrective Maintenance Field Actions Other supplemental activities related to service.
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with customers, team members and business contacts.
- Ensure all activities are performed following the available instructions and information, within the quality system framework.
- Report all relevant service activity in a timely manner, to ensure updated and accurate service data in the service system.
- Achieve service level KPIs as set by the Organization from time to time
- Establish an excellent partnership with other Baxter functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, QA, RA, finance, IT)
- Actively participate to local sales/communication/marketingmeetings where appropriate.
- Bachelor of related Engineering such as Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in Medical Devices Servicing in Healthcare Company (Preferable).
- Disciplined, independent in executing tasks, but also a strong team player.
- Driven to deliver high quality service
- Customer focused.
- English Language skills to read, write and speak.
- MS – Office Skills.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore this location
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now