This is where your insights influence change. As a member of the Baxter Finance team, you have the critical thinking and analytical mindset that allows you to translate data into meaningful, actionable insights that help teams learn and adapt along the way. We guide our internal partners to understand financial opportunities or realities that move Baxter forward and closer to our mission to save and sustain lives. While you often work independently with your cross-functional team, you always have the greater finance organization to lean on for support and career mentoring.
Support for Parents
Employee Health &
Paid Time Off
2 Days a Year to Volunteer
What makes a successful Finance team member at Baxter? Take a look at some of the top traits we’re looking for and see if you’re a fit.
- Team player
Sr Finance Analyst
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This position be responsible for driving cluster finance business partnering and project based support to business with financial analysis to expand, grow and sustain business with focus on profitability. It is a highly visible role within the company with exposure to the senior management and operations teams across the country and region.
- Oversee and manage local FP&A operations as local country finance point of contact for cluster under cluster finance lead
- Assist in development of executive level presentations on business results, performance analysis, forecasts, and budgets, etc.
- Collaborating with cluster finance lead and other LCF to support analysis of cluster / country KPI , Critical Business item performance to drive control by exception discussion during leadership discussion
- Supporting Segment and country leadership team for various cluster level analytical including capex productivity analysis, ROI evaluation and SG&A productivity
- Be an economic advisor to cluster business leaders by driving cluster level value-added digital projects focussed on improving P&L including
- Customer level profitability dashboard
- Driving cluster margin expansion (project MX) including pricing increase play book
- SM level profitability
- Discretionary spend analysis
- Support business in driving
- Cluster level pricing strategy,
- Structured deal model evaluation, tender support, competition analysis
- Threshold pricing review, and supporting price decision analytical.
- Collaborating with Cluster P&F team in making Rapid response process robust by including financial simulation during demand consensus meetings and supporting commercial excellence team in driving AIO visibility in “in market sales”
- Be a single point of contact for regional COE to ensure timely and quality submission of Cluster reporting to Asia / global
- Assess cluster support for strategic initiatives, including M&A transactions / capital allocation strategy
- Perform other activities and special projects, as needed
- SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, qualified CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience,
- Oral and written communication skills for Thai and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be forward thinking and a leader of change in an environment that is constantly seeking opportunities to improve upon existing processes, create efficiencies and deliver results to business partners
- Key Behavioural Competencies - Collaborative, Business partnering, Communication, Ownership
- KEY STAKEHOLDERS
- Cluster Finance Lead
- Cluster Finance Director
- Cluster leaders
- GEM – Asia COE FP&A team
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore this location
Hear from Our Employees
Our company is enriched by a diverse population of individuals in more than 100 countries that work to solve, innovate, manufacture and drive better healthcare options for patients around the world.
Meet Monica Weber, Senior Analyst, Finance, Singapore
"Though Finance is often referred to as a support function, I find finance to be a critical aspect of Baxter operations. The finance community is one of the most connected across the globe and, from my experience, highly regarded among business partners. Every project I support or initiative I'm involved in I try to look at the total Baxter picture and understand how it relates to the business and patients. Having that level of insight behind my work drives motivation."
Meet Serge Vandermotten, COE Controller, Benelux
"My job has always fascinated me at Baxter. After 33 years of service, this is where I want to continue my career. I have stayed because it is a large company grounded in sound ethics and provides countless opportunities for development and innovation. It is a company that lives, progresses, and constantly develops with time. I have great pleasure in forming professional relationships with my colleagues as we learn from each other’s experiences."
Meet Joselyn Alvarez, Senior Analyst, Costa Rica
"It is impossible to be a part of Baxter and not learn and grow. I've had the opportunity to learn valuable skills from coworkers and enjoy the relationships we have built as professionals. As a global company, Baxter always looks towards automation and improvement. I know that my work helps us be more efficient and precise in ensuring that our products are consistently available to patients."
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now
Find Out More
Inclusion & Diversity
Learn about the four key components of our global inclusion strategy.More
Baxter touches the lives of millions of people around the world every day.More
People of Baxter
Our company is enriched by a diverse population of individuals in more than 100 countries.More
Patients’ journeys inspire our work and drive our commitment to advance new standards of care.More
COVID-19 Response Efforts
Heroic work by healthcare providers and first responders to care for those with COVID-19 inspires us all.More