A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|College Recruiting Fall 2014||Northcove, NC, USA||09/10/2014|
|Filling Operator||Northcove, NC, USA||08/26/2014|
|Manufacturing Superintendent 1st Shift||Northcove, NC, USA||06/27/2014|
|Manufacturing Supervisor ALL SHIFTS||Northcove, NC, USA||06/19/2014|
|Machinist II||Northcove, NC, USA||05/30/2014|
|Supv Maintenance||Northcove, NC, USA||04/12/2014|
|Engineering Technologist II||Northcove, NC, USA||04/12/2014|
|Maintenance Supv Boiler Room||Northcove, NC, USA||04/12/2014|
- Filling Operator - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description OPERATOR, FILLING SUMMARY: Must train and work both Wet and Dry side of Fill Lines. Prints unfilled bags by inserting patterns into various printers, removes and inspects bags from printer. Transports printed bags to fill station and fills printed bags by attaching to fill machine nozzle. Overpouches and inspects filled units. Performs periodic compliance and quality checks. This position will be on either...
Reference Code: 70982
- Manufacturing Superintendent 1st Shift - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description The superintendent position is responsible for overseeing the maintenance function to include planning, metrics, budgeting and personnel development for a specific production area to ensure manufacturing goals and project deadlines are met while maintaining compliance with current good manufacturing practices (GMPs), good documentation practices (GDPs) environmental health and safety (EHS) guidelines and a...
Reference Code: 50701
- Manufacturing Supervisor ALL SHIFTS - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description 1. Supervise the daily manufacturing operations in an area – maintain (audit, refine, improve) equipment and processes within this area. 2. Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the Baxter Shared Values – Respect, Responsiveness and Results. 3. Support and Emphasize the Safety and Quality commitments of the department – make decisions concerning these commitments within the area....
Reference Code: 46641