A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Intern - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description This Co-op / Intern position will be part of Baxter’s North Cove Medication Delivery Team. We are currently seeking enthusiastic undergraduates with a genuine interest to join our team. As part of your day-to-day tasks you will have the opportunity to: Serve as an...
Reference Code: 12117
- Sr Engineer - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description Responsible for the development and implementation of environmental health, and safety programs. Provide employees with professional, technical information, planning, problem solving, and administrative coordination of environmental, health, and safety programs, policies, and regulations. This position will provide tactical leadership and program management for the environmental program(s) assigned to ensu...
Reference Code: 15861
- Quality Lab Assoc I Micro - Northcove, NC
- Description: Job Description Hours: 12 Hour Nights Conduct critical biological, chemical and physical analyses on raw materials, initial, in-process and final products, and samples collected from environmental monitoring programs at Baxter manufacturing facilities. Work under minimum supervision. Use sophisticated laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data. Perform advanced assays requiring precise anal...
Reference Code: 11523