A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
- Plant Manager Infusion Pumps - Medina, NY
- Description: Req ID: 64486BRBusiness Title: Plant Manager Infusion PumpsBusiness: Medical Products Country: USState/Province: New YorkLocation of Position: Medina, NY Shift: 1st Job Description: The Plant Manager in Baxter’s Medina location will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact with the following responsibilities:Leads all production and support operations at the facility which may operate seven days a week, 24 hours a da...
Reference Code: 64486BR
- Senior Manager Electrical Engineering - Medina, NY
- Description: Req ID: 63828BRBusiness Title: Senior Manager, Electrical EngineeringBusiness: Medical Products Country: USState/Province: New YorkLocation of Position: Medina, NY Shift: 1st Job Description: Join Baxter's Medina, NY plant in this exciting opportunity to get involved in sustaining products and new product development. This is a growth opportunity to manage and direct a team of talented individuals and to make a difference...
Reference Code: 63828BR
- Validation Assoc II - Medina, NY
- Description: Req ID: 64624BRBusiness Title: Validation Assoc IIBusiness: Global QualityCountry: USState/Province: New YorkLocation of Position: Medina, NY Shift: 1st Job Description: The Validation Assoc II position has primary responsibility for driving overall quality performance, improvement, and compliance throughout the organization.Ensure company's adherence to the established Quality System and GMP/ISO standards, including mana...
Reference Code: 64624BR