A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Manager Document Control||Medina, NY||05/21/2013|
|Wireless Software Test Engineer||Medina, NY||05/20/2013|
|Quality Data Auditor||Medina, NY||05/16/2013|
|Intern Engineering||Medina, NY||05/15/2013|
|Sr Engineer Service||Medina, NY||05/15/2013|
|Intern Engineering||Medina, NY||05/08/2013|
|Marketing Intern||Medina, NY||05/08/2013|
|Quality Associate III||Medina, NY||05/08/2013|
|REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST||Medina, NY||05/08/2013|
|Sr. Design Assurance Quality Engineer||Medina, NY||05/08/2013|
|Technical Writer||Medina, NY||05/08/2013|
|Quality Engineer Data Analyst||Medina, NY||05/07/2013|
|Pharmacy Sales Specialist||Buffalo, NY||04/08/2013|
|GACC Sales Representative||Long Island, NY||04/04/2013|
- REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST - Medina, NY
- Description: Req ID: 59696BRBusiness Title: Regulatory Affairs SpecialistBusiness: Medical Products Sub-Business: Fluid SystemsCountry: USState/Province: New YorkLocation of Position: Medina, NY Shift: 1st Job Description: Responsible for the implementation of complex regulatory strategies, obtain and maintain marketing authorizations for product(s) and communication of general regulatory requirements in support of licensing of Baxter...
Reference Code: 59696BR
- Quality Associate III - Medina, NY
- Description: Req ID: 60604BRBusiness Title: Quality Associate IIIBusiness: Medical Products Sub-Business: Fluid SystemsCountry: USState/Province: New YorkLocation of Position: Medina, NY Shift: 1st Job Description: This position is responsible for processing complaints involved in in-depth investigations and/or associated with death and serious injuries. This position is a subject matter expert in the team and will train and mentor ot...
Reference Code: 60604BR
- Sr. Design Assurance Quality Engineer - Medina, NY
- Description: Req ID: 60615BRBusiness Title: Sr. Design Assurance Quality EngineerBusiness: Medical Products Sub-Business: Fluid SystemsCountry: USState/Province: New YorkLocation of Position: Medina, NY Shift: 1st Job Description: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:The Senior Design Assurance Quality Engineer position has primary responsibility for driving overall quality performance, improvement, and compliance throughout the organization.Ensure co...
Reference Code: 60615BR