A career with a higher purpose
If you have a desire to learn, grow and innovate, you can find purpose and satisfaction at Baxter, and make a contribution to a greater good. Whether you’re interested in medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology – or all three – Baxter offers the opportunity to explore the path that’s right for you. Our combined expertise in these three areas is unique and it differentiates us from other companies in the healthcare industry.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. It’s this higher purpose that binds us as a company and as global citizens.
Discover how you can join Baxter and work in an innovative and exciting place while helping make a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world. Learn more.
|Incoming Inspector||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Service Tech II||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Product Surv Quality Assoc II||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Product Surv Quality Assoc I||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Product Surv Quality Assoc III||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Service Specialist\CDL Delivery Driver Montgomery NY||Montgomery 502 Neely Town Rd, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Process Technologist Soldering||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Validation Assoc II||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
|Senior Manager Electrical Engineering||Medina, NY, USA||04/12/2014|
- Product Surv Quality Assoc I - Medina, NY
- Description: Job Description Product Surv Quality Associate I responsibilities: Process low-risk (non in-depth) complaints: Collect necessary complaint information Determine reportability of a complaint and submit associated MedWatch reports within 30 days per regulations, following review by higher level specialist Evaluate complaint for need to investigate and coordinate sample retrieval Document investigation and sample evaluation ...
Reference Code: 11921
- Product Surv Quality Assoc III - Medina, NY
- Description: Job Description Join Baxter's Medina, NY plant in this exciting opportunity to get involved in managing in-depth complaint investigations, with expert product knowledge. This role is responsible for report submissions to regulatory bodies and providing information to Baxter business units for decision-making purposes. This position is a subject matter expert in the team and will train and mentor other Product Surveillance...
Reference Code: 11847
- Product Surv Quality Assoc II - Medina, NY
- Description: Job Description Join Baxter's Medina, NY plant in this exciting opportunity to get involved in managing incoming complaints from internal or external customers to determine next steps in the process based on level of risk. The Spectrum Infusion System is an advanced platform of smart infusion pumps. Weighing approximately 2.5 pounds and measuring 1/10 the size of many other large volume pumps, the Spectrum LVP is small an...
Reference Code: 11929